MidnightDrifterZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers

2 posters

Go down

S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers  Empty S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers

Post  Ramirez. Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

This game will be funnny if owner add this robbers and cops + shops for robbing one rob 1point and one arrest 1points S.W.A.T team need to have base with gates /swopen and /swclose and arrest suspects with commands /taze id /cuff id /drag id for swat] for cops /taze id /cuff id /ar id] robbers can use /rob id to rob the player and /robshop to rob shop swat need to hand suspect into red marker at LSPD SFPD LVPD swat need to have 5 fcr-900's and 2sultan at base swat members need to have 750 score i need to test it when want join swat i want to have right to use command /addswat id to add members swat need to have swat skin and m4 tec9 grenades sniper desert eagle and sawnoff thats all i want to be S.W..A.T general and test people and add it in swat afro
Ramirez.
Ramirez.

Back to top Go down

S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers  Empty Re: S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers

Post  Admin Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Nice Suggestion Brother!
Will Be Added Once Server Is Back!
Cheers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://midnightdrifterz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers  Empty Re: S.W..A.T team and shops for robbing + robbers

Post  Ramirez. Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Admin wrote:Nice Suggestion Brother!
Will Be Added Once Server Is Back!
Cheers.
ty Little
Ramirez.
Ramirez.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum